Wednesday, June 06, 2007

As jinguo climbs up from his den.

first of all. i'd like to thank all of you for your tender loving smses.

you guys have definitely listened to pastor's message about language of love and put them into practice. thank you very much and therefore i'll pass you guys and give you guys an A1 for that! so that next time your parents ask you why you fail your exams you still can say you scored an A for this ok?


i woke up today at 12+ feeling dizzy and all. plus the fact that im still going to mug for my final year project later at a later time. not very forward looking to uh, but no choice, DEADline is just next thurs. my head is somewhere around the chopping board with 3 other silly heads aka my team mates.

and just as i was sitting on my sofa at the living room, messaging people about the project, fendi(my just-as-cute-as-me dog) went sniffing at the door and began barking. obviously there's some strangers out there la. i thought its some bangla cleaner asking me to keep the shoes away because he's gonna clean the stairways. then i heard some familiar voice "jared! why are you sniffing the door?!"

then ya, saw the TOTALLY AWESOME PEOPLE FROM TOA PAYOH NET LIKE CARMEN, SHARMIEN, BENJAMIN AND JARED standing outside my door thru the peep hole. singing a birthday song for me the moment i opened my door. i was so unglammed, in my singlets and super short shorts and bed head. so touched and embarrassed. and yes! i was EMBARRASSED

last year was in the night, this year in the morning(technically afternoon) what's next for next year?

i really thank you guys for coming down and surprise me. *sniff* i am really touched *snifffss*


oh ya, for those who smsed me. i just want to thank you guys and your names are engraved on this blog for such once in a year honour.

starting from the earliest
  1. mattieu(don't be cocky!)
  2. celine
  3. cecilina
  4. jamie aka nemo from region 1/2
  5. jo wong
  6. jireh
  7. gladys
  8. lydia
  9. mummy michelle and melody
  10. call from sharmien
  11. johnson
  12. matthew B.
  13. shi jia
  14. grandma coral
  15. felice
  16. christina
  17. call from samuel heng
  18. jo heng
  19. GERMaine
  20. yi hui
  21. joy
  22. nicholas tan yu zhang
  23. nic sow (nice try being 2359-ers. hahah)
ok, further smses will not be entertained! haha. can u imagine how many times i've edited for all that?! 5 times!?

anyway, THANK YOU GUYS and girls, WITH LOVE!


for those who have not smsed, better repent now
*evil laughter*

4 Comments:

Blogger shwn said...

im guilty.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINGGUO!
wah time flies... you are going to be as old as me soon.

2:23 PM  
Blogger eggimo said...

whenever it is jinguo's bday
it reminds me that i am gonna be that old in 5 mth's time...

still...
happy bday jinguo!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EHHh!
I FRIENDSTERED AND MSN YOU OKAY!
(:
HAHAHHA.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Sharmian Diamond Cat said...

haha, why sharmien, and not sharmian!

knew you would love that morning breakfast cake we sent over, haha next time it would be macs breakfast.

damn, the sniffles thing is funny HAHA.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home